For the Print Making project we made a sketch of our animal using the reference photos. Then we cut out our sketch on the linoleum using the gouging tool to carve the shapes out. I've used the gouging tool before but it was on cardboard so this time it was a lot easier. The hardest part of my project was the top of my fish because it had very small dots and I didn't think that it would print. To print we rolled the ink and used the brayer to roll the ink onto the linoleum. The hardest of that process was dropping the linoleum so that it was straight with the paper. I liked how my finals came out though. I liked the color and the contrast that it made. Overall, I liked this project and I wish that I did the multi-color prints to.