Monday, April 15, 2013

Pancake Jaws

I had fun with this project, it was very interesting. I always have trouble using photoshop, but I feel like with this project I was able to use it easier with step-by-step instructions. I think the most difficult part of this project was changing the hue because I couldn't find a color that worked with the color of the pancakes. I found a way to erase and blend the mouth because it was very grey fish like before. I like my finished project, I could have done a better job when I pulled the mouth because it made weird lines at the bottom that I tried to fix, but it didn't really work out. It's been awhile since I have used photoshop so I hope I can remember everything and get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment